covid-19 Pandemic policy
In an effort to reduce the risk of COVID-19 exposure and to help prevent the spread of the virus, you may not enter the building if:
- Currently Positive for COVID-19
- Waiting on a COVID-19 result
- Recent Exposure
If any of the following apply to you, please do not enter and call the office for guidance:
- You have had close contact with an individual infected with COVID 19.
- You are currently experiencing or have experienced in the past 14 days, fever, cough or shortness of breath, sore throat, fatigue, congestion, loss of taste or smell.
- You have traveled outside of the region or state within the last 14 days.
Office policies :
- Only the patient is allowed in the building. Individuals accompanying a patient will be asked to wait in the car unless that person is necessary (dementia, physically incapacitated).
- Minors will only be permitted to have one parent in the room.
- Face masks are required to enter the building.
URGENT CARE VISITS
For follow-up and urgent care visits, use the following link to complete and provide details about your visit up to 4 hours prior of the appointment.PRE-CONSULTATION FORM
At Integrated Health Concepts, your health and well-being are extremely important to us. For your safety during the Coronavirus pandemic, we are offering an online telehealth service.
You will need a patient portal account to schedule a telehealth appointment. Click the link below for more information.telehealth INFO
If you suspect an infection after reviewing the CDC’s COVID-19 website, please contact Ballad Health Nurse Connect for further instructions using the button below..NURSE CONNECT